Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Update

I have so much to catch up on! Reagan turned 1 a few weeks ago, I started working again and then we took off for the lake Labor day weekend. I promise I will post pictures of her party and I have a few from the lake but I really want to document some of riz's development!

Today September 4th, I asked her where my eye was and she pointed right to it. It was so cool seeing that she is learning. She also knew where her noes was too! But thats about as fas as we got.
She has also started clapped for the first time last week. It seems like kids clap when they sit up or crawl but I could never get her to do it. She sure does do it now though!

She is talking a ton and walking really well now. She has several works she prefers like ball, but she will repeat just about anything you say and she notices the littlest things, like a piece of fuzz on the couch. She is going through some tantrums when she doesn't get her way...hoping it's a phase!

As I thought about my baby turing one year old I wanted to note some of my favorite things. I think all kids or all my kids must do what Reagan does but as she changes I realize thats not true.

I love how Reagan would roll her ankles round and round in circles. She did from a baby and for a long time, but she stopped doing it once she was crawling/walking.

After her baths we put her on our bed and dry her off. She gets so excited and jump around  like a bucking bronco...it is so cute!

When Riz falls sleep, often times she clasps her hands together like she is praying...I know it won't last forever.

These are just a few, but I don't want to forget them.

No comments:

Post a Comment