We are a young family who loves to be outdoors, travel, work hard and have fun! We are loving our sweet baby girl and trying to enjoy every day because it appears each year goes by faster than the last!
hah, I just realized that too! I am so dumb- kinda defeats the point of taking a weekly picture!! Err. I have to learn photo shop! I loved how hard she was laughing. Reagan sure does love Tessa. No one makes her laugh like she does.
Sooo cute!! And Mal, you crack me up..the sign behind her says 28 weeks! Get some sleep woman! You need it!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I was just watching the video of Reagan laughing at Tessa doing the hula hoop. Funniest thing I've seen in awhile. Sooo cute!
hah, I just realized that too! I am so dumb- kinda defeats the point of taking a weekly picture!! Err. I have to learn photo shop!
ReplyDeleteI loved how hard she was laughing. Reagan sure does love Tessa. No one makes her laugh like she does.