Reagan seemed to like her dress(meaning it was comfortable enough to sleep in)and her basket, which I had a blast filling! She did really well at church and then took a decent nap on the way to Aunt Janna's for Easter dinner(Wishing now that I had taken pictures there-oh well, next time. We had a great easter and hope our family and friends did too! We'll be checking your blogs!
Monday, April 9, 2012
Easter Sunday
First holidays are so much fun!




Reagan seemed to like her dress(meaning it was comfortable enough to sleep in)and her basket, which I had a blast filling! She did really well at church and then took a decent nap on the way to Aunt Janna's for Easter dinner(Wishing now that I had taken pictures there-oh well, next time. We had a great easter and hope our family and friends did too! We'll be checking your blogs!
Reagan seemed to like her dress(meaning it was comfortable enough to sleep in)and her basket, which I had a blast filling! She did really well at church and then took a decent nap on the way to Aunt Janna's for Easter dinner(Wishing now that I had taken pictures there-oh well, next time. We had a great easter and hope our family and friends did too! We'll be checking your blogs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you guys look great!! LOVE Reagan's dress!!
ReplyDelete