Today has been an exciting day, for me anyway! Reagan is 25 weeks today and she has shown a lot of interest in holding her own cup for a little while now so I gave her her first sippy cup! AND since she is just about six months old( I can't believe it!) I made her first batch of baby food! I pureed some banana and froze it in ice cube trays, and the cutest part is that the bananas are star shaped, which is just because that's the only ice cube tray I had....not that it matters once it thaws!
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Time flies when your having fun!
I have gotten a few reminders that it has been awhile since I have posted anything. To be honest nothing too exciting has been going on around here, until today which i'll explain in a minute. Reagan and I have been working on getting the house organized and taking lots of walks with this beautiful weather in January. Oh! We did go to Riz's cousins 1st birthday! Such a cute penguin party! Here's a picture from the party with Aunt Cathrine!
Holla to Aunt Catty :)
Today has been an exciting day, for me anyway! Reagan is 25 weeks today and she has shown a lot of interest in holding her own cup for a little while now so I gave her her first sippy cup! AND since she is just about six months old( I can't believe it!) I made her first batch of baby food! I pureed some banana and froze it in ice cube trays, and the cutest part is that the bananas are star shaped, which is just because that's the only ice cube tray I had....not that it matters once it thaws!
Today has been an exciting day, for me anyway! Reagan is 25 weeks today and she has shown a lot of interest in holding her own cup for a little while now so I gave her her first sippy cup! AND since she is just about six months old( I can't believe it!) I made her first batch of baby food! I pureed some banana and froze it in ice cube trays, and the cutest part is that the bananas are star shaped, which is just because that's the only ice cube tray I had....not that it matters once it thaws!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment