Thursday, December 22, 2011

18 weeks and still going strong!

We are still taking Reagan's weekly photo and I am getting more and more excited about it. I used 12 photos for a Christmas gift and it was so cool to see how much she grew in certain weeks!

Things have been more eventful, Reagan has started biting her bottom lip all the sudden(as seen above) and it drives me crazy! I am so afraid she is going to make it sore or something....She's going to give her self "duck lips" already!That is when you lick around your lips so much they get red and chapped. I had them when I was little. I'll have to see if I can dig up a picture. Needless to say, they are not pretty! Reagan is also grunting and growling like crazy, that also scares me! But the scariest thing of all is that she has always slept at least 6 or 7 hours at night and ever since we went to NY for 5 days she will not sleep for more than 2 1/2 hours! i've had a lot on my mind this week but certainly nothing we can't handle!
Reagan still hasn't rolled over...should I be worried? I'm working extra hard to get her excited about the idea!
Last week we celebrated Christmas with my family. My sister-in-law had the wonderful idea to do a nativity as a family since they hosted Christmas this year. It was a great idea! Little chaotic, lot of fun. She assigned our family as Mary, Joseph and the baby Jesus. Baby Jesus wasn't havin it though....Reagan looked a little like Waldo in the big picture.
Some of the shepherds and wisemen....

We're already looking forward to doing it next year!

1 comment: