We can't believe our little girl is already three weeks old. I keep thinking about the things I did around the house to pass time while we were waiting for her( I colored days before she arrived, ha..and now we can't imagine life without her or having that kind of down time! This week we are starting to notice some changes. Her face looks more full and she gets a good grip with her hands on our fingers now, they are still tiny though! She is sleeping well most nights and is awake quite a bit during the day. Can't complain about that!
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
3 Weeks old!
Check out the chunky chin and those long legs! This picture makes me laugh.

We can't believe our little girl is already three weeks old. I keep thinking about the things I did around the house to pass time while we were waiting for her( I colored days before she arrived, ha..and now we can't imagine life without her or having that kind of down time! This week we are starting to notice some changes. Her face looks more full and she gets a good grip with her hands on our fingers now, they are still tiny though! She is sleeping well most nights and is awake quite a bit during the day. Can't complain about that!
We can't believe our little girl is already three weeks old. I keep thinking about the things I did around the house to pass time while we were waiting for her( I colored days before she arrived, ha..and now we can't imagine life without her or having that kind of down time! This week we are starting to notice some changes. Her face looks more full and she gets a good grip with her hands on our fingers now, they are still tiny though! She is sleeping well most nights and is awake quite a bit during the day. Can't complain about that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment