Sunday, April 3, 2011

Exciting news....It's a girl!!!!!!!!!!




Look at that sweet little foot- we are in love with her already!
It has been quite an eventful week. It was like the anticipation of Christmas morning waiting to find out what we were having! It was fun beccause there's not much in life like that anymore. I couldn’t sleep, I was so anxious. We would have been thrilled with whatever the news was, but we both felt like it was a girl so it was cool that my (our) intuition was right. It just makes this whole idea of having a baby that much more real. It is our little girl!....and now comes all the planning and details to get ready for HER arrival. So I squeezed in a 20 week picture just in the nick of time. I only have four more weeks until I have my life back a can catch up with things around the house, get ready for graduation, and hopefully get a decent paycheck!

No comments:

Post a Comment