So in the last two weeks I have noticed some big changes! Chris came home from work last night and said "whoa, where did that belly come from!" that was exaclty what I was thinking. I feel like I just woke up the other day with a belly. It is fun just in the last few weeks to see how I am growing. We find out in a few weeks what it will be!! I am so excited to start planning the nursery, and hanging little clothes in the closet. I really have put the idea of a baby arriving on the back burner with student teaching and all. Chris and I got to see my new nephew the other weekend(cutest thing ever! I hope my babies are as cute as my niece and nephews)- it made me think about how we will have a baby of our own in only 5-6 months. Crazy!
Can't wait to post about the big ol 20 visit! Speaking of the cutest thing ever......
No comments:
Post a Comment