Where has the summer gone?! We have stayed very busy this summer and had a lot of fun,but we are so ready for fall!! We have made several trips to grandma's house which, at the last one, we picked up lots of apples and some awesome pumpkins! Nothing better than pumpkins to kick off the fall season!!Our house was the first one in the neighborhood to have a scarecrow! I have been making apple pies like nobody's business. We attended a cousins wedding and managed to get in a car accident on the way as if the wedding wasn't enough for the weekend! (It was not our fault...) Chris got in some kayaking/camping trips,we hit some Carolina beaches and even have a fenced back yard now! The weather is getting cooler and things SHOULD start to slow down......I don't think we would change anything (but the accident)because of all the memories we have made!


We got to see Jason, Linds, and Pea a lot this summer- I can't wait for that little peanut to get here!! This is us at Senior Frogs at Myrtle Beach! It was awesome to spent time with my cousin Zoe again, it had been way to long. I miss her already!!She supplied my dress for the wedding - I loved that dress!

With Mom and Dad before the wedding......

Lindsey, Jason, Chris and Myself all kept Grandma company during the wedding. I think she had a really good time and we were happy to hang with her! Cutest lady ever, she says the funniest things.....


Grandma's 85 years old and I hope she's around for another 15 years...she will be if she can stay out of that candy bowl!! Love you Grandma!
No comments:
Post a Comment