Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The first Snow


We got our first snow of the season!! It feels more and more like Christmas!! We had to go play in it,so we went out to the woods, cut some firewood, did a little 4-wheeling....It was so beautiful- all the trees covered in snow!! I bet my nephews were having a hay day in it!





The fun ended quickly when my feet got wet and my toes were going numb!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you bet they absolutely loved the snow and hated that it melted so soon. It was great having it snow on a Saturday too because we just got to stay home and enjoy it!! Can't wait to see you all this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, someone is reading my blog! ha. I was totally thinking about the boys that day. It's days like that I wish we were close enough that we could get together and play!

    ReplyDelete